About SEO Web Analyst®™
The site SEO WEB Analyst®™ was founded 2013 and launched in 2016 by OLATUNJI ADETUNJI a semantic internet marketer from Nigeria.
SEO WEB Analyst®™ was created from a 7 years research project based on how to leverage the use of the internet to increase sales and reduce marketing budgets.
SEO Web Analyst®™ is an online marketing platform, built to leverage online marketing budgets with the use of inbound marketing techniques. You tend to increase your return on investments when you use SEO Web Analyst®™ web marketing tools. When you use SEO Web Analyst®™ for your businesses or services as a web marketer, individual, SMEs, or digital marketing agency, you are bound to get more results from the use of the following web marketing mediums;
- SEO Marketing
- Social Media Marketing
- Blog Marketing
- Content Marketing
- Lead Generation
- Lead Management
All our efforts are aimed at providing you the customers, nothing short of results with your
web marketing techniques and at the same time being able to optimize your returns using our platform.
Let's take an instance where you as an individual or agency place an advert on Facebook, our Social Campaign Management tool will come in handy to help you turn your ads into a viral network of leads.
It will quickly help you to analyze your social campaign placed on Facebook via our platform, if you set up the campaign right to work with our social campaign marketing tool, you will be able to get each user's data that participate on your ads.
What this means is that you will not only be able to get analytic insight from our TOOL, but also you will get all the data of the leads that engaged on your campaign ads.
You pay $100 for ads, you got 20,000 impressions and 2,000 clicks with 20 actually converted...This scenario is widely common, so what happened to the other 1980 web visitors? you will not get their data for you to perform retargeting marketing! but when you utilize our social media marketing tool for your Facebook ads you will be able to really get your money's worth. Because you will be able to keep all your 2000 web visitors in check using our Lead Management system and can send them other offers via the use of our social campaign platform and place them under campaign groups, check campaign logs etc.
How can you spend so much money on ads on Facebook or Google and the best YOU can get is a 10% conversion rate, even with the fact that they say it is targeted (local ads, or niche ads)! you see my question is what happens to the remaining 90%? This question has got me pondering a lot and have poised me into the development of "SEO Web Analyst®™". The goal with this tool is to bring back the essence of online marketing, which is to:
- 1.) Compensate offline marketing.
- 2.) Reduce marketing budget.
- 3.) Increase return on investment with marketing expense.
- 4.) Get new sales and maintain old customers/clients.
There are lots of features to help you get the best out of your online marketing either as an agency, individual or an organization, the tools are put in place bearing the Small Medium Enterprises in mind, making your expensive web marketing budget inexpensive and affordable.
With the introduction of SEO Web Analyst®™ you can actually do this things and don't have to cost you extra, because it's an all in one commando marketing platform.
SEO Web Analyst®™ have got a lot of web marketing features that are beyond the single thought of a basic web marketing, it is a full drive internet marketing tool/software used for a successful inbound marketing.
Web marketing does not need to compete with conventional marketing, if you cannot afford to spend so much or looking at leveraging your online budget to reduce your online marketing expense and still increase your returns? Then SEO Web Analyst®™ is the web marketing platform you will ever need.
You should become an SEO Web Analyst®™ today it only cost you just a 14 days FREE Trial registration ($1 processing fee required) and you get to try all of our awesome tools for FREE to see how the whole stuff works out before going premium, all you need is a trial with us to go premium.
SEO Web Analyst®™ Technology Objectives...
SEO Web Analyst®™ Webmaster's
Webmaster's Exclusive Offer.
Get the Monthly Basic Package plan absolutely .
Simply embed the banner into your web pages by copying the code below. To qualify for this special offer you must meet the following requirements for us to contact you on your package.
- 20 visit per day Referral Traffic.
- 50% Bounce Rate Ratio.
- 2 Minutes Average Time On Site.
- 60% New Visit Frequency.